Pilot Guide to Account-Based Marketing
B2B companies are racing to implement an ABM strategy, but 60% quit after just one pilot. Why?
Shifting to an account-based strategy can significantly increase ROI, but only if done right. A successful ABM program starts with a successful ABM pilot, requiring thorough planning and careful execution.
- How do I partner effectively with Sales?
- How do I define an attainable, specific goal for my pilot?
- How do I measure my pilot’s success?
- Which KPIs do I use to communicate to leadership?
Lenati’s Pilot Guide to Account-Based Marketing enables companies to tackle these questions effectively. The visual guide offers quick tips to launch an ABM pilot the right way:
This guide offers quick tips on how to ensure your ABM pilot is a success, including:
- Guidance on what steps to prioritize first
- Strategies to optimize the Marketing-Sales relationship
- KPIs that truly measure your pilot’s effectiveness
- Tips on how to improve your pilot once it’s been launched
Download this guide to help ensure your company’s ABM pilot is designed to succeed and prepared to scale.
Some of the world’s most valuable brands engage Lenati to help them ACQUIRE, GROW & RETAIN CUSTOMERS. We work on critical initiatives that transform marketing and the customer relationship.
Learn more about our Customer Acquisition Services.